Boarding, Health & Safety Measures
Embarkation and Onboard must-do and must-have
Our priority is the safety and well-being of our passengers and crew of Yacht Anabella.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation we follow the standards and protocols related to COVID-19 health, safety and sanitation measures before embarkation and onboard, as they have been issued by the Greek government, the Ministry of Health and the Helenic National Public Health Organization.
1) Passengers must fill out the pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire. You may download, print, fill-out and hand it to a member of Yacht Anabella before embarkation or, you can complete the declaration questionnaire online.
According to the law, for reasons of public health protection, we keep a record of all passengers and the data must be kept so that it will be possible to communicate with the close contacts of any COVID-19 impact, which may be identified later.
2) Passengers’ temperature check is mandatory.
3) All passenger’s touchpoints are frequently cleaned.
4) To reduce crowds, the number of passengers is limited, the yacht will not be full and there is sufficient space between each passenger.
5) Passengers must bring their own mask and it must be used during sailing.
Thank you for sailing with us
Manager of Naxos Daily Sailing Tours