Antiparos & Caves
Panteronissia islets-Holed cave-Piso Livadi Paros
We meet at 08:00 in the yacht “ANNABELLA” in front of the café RENDEZVOUS in Naxos Town and return at about 18:00.
Depending on the weather forecast and of course your requests, we set sail for the Antiparos island area.
While sailing towards Paros and Antiparos island area and if you’re lucky enough, you can even see dolphins, sea turtles, Flying fish or cormorants cruising alongside our luxury yacht the “ANNABELLA”!.
We provide you with all of the equipment you need including masks and snorkels, noodles, raincoats, waterproof cameras, information about surrounding islands with historical places, monuments, monasteries, sailing lessons, life jackets, very comfortable cushions on the sun deck and a Great Smile
On our way to Antiparos , you will have the chance to see the south part and beautiful bays of Paros island , we stop for a short swimming and snorkeling in the Panteronissia islets ,a group of three small islets with clear turquoise waters and later on we visit the Holed cave with clear waters, corals, sponges, sea urchins a lot of fish and capers around the wall cliff of in both stops we take a lot of underwater photos with all of you for all of you.
Later we sail to Piso Livadi Paros you have a lot of time to take a walk to the attractive village of Marpissa and its folklore Museum Or rent a car or ATV to visit the attractive villages of Lefkes and Naoussa and have your lunch (not included in the price) with the enjoyment of a sea view or continue swimming in the clear sandy beaches.
We set sail back to Naxos about 16:30 and arriving by 18:00.
Throughout your sailing experience, we also offer a full HD photo and video coverage with our professional waterproof cameras of 16 megapixels, preparing a DVD FREE of charge for each of our guests. What better way to go back home with a vibrant memento from Naxos Sailing!
Please kindly note that food is not included in the cruise price, but we offer a variety of snacks, freshwater, or seasonal local fruits and cold beverages, wine or Raki throughout the trip.
Also make sure to bring with you all the beach bag essentials and something warm enough for our way back.
Contact us About the Prices.
Price According: Per person for adults, for children under the age of 8, for Students, For families more than 5.
In the price included: Fuel-Water-Yacht cleaning-Dinghy-Bed sheets for overnight tour-Soft Drinks-Wine-Snacks-Naxos Seasonal fruits-Sailing lessons-Snorkeling equipment-Noodles -Waterproof Flashlights-Life jackets-Raincoats-DVD with photos.
Please keep in mind that, for the peak season, we advise you to make your booking in advance.
I need to inform you that from this year, the Greek government has implemented new rules on all sailing tours.
So, you must inform all guests that they have to carry their Passports or ID Cards with them on board. If not, they will not be allowed to sail.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!
DepartureNaxos Town port, opposite Rendez-vous café
IncludedBed Sheets for Overnight TourDinghyDVD with photosFree Wi-FiFuelLife jacketsNaxos Seasonal FruitsNoodlesRaincoatsSailing LessonsSnorkeling EquipmentSoft DrinksWaterWaterproof FlashlightsWine SnacksYacht Cleaning
NEW TRAVEL POLICYWe need to inform you that from 2018, the Greek government has implemented new rules on all sailing tours. All guests that they have to carry their Passports or ID Cards with them on board. If not, they will not be allowed to sail.
- A deposit as per agreed is required.
- Reservation is confirmed as soon as deposit payment has been received.
- If cancellation is effected 21 days prior to the date of sailing tour, deposit is refunded to the client. (any potential expenses are charged to the client).
- If cancellation is effected after the lapse of 21 days prior to 5 days of sailing tour, client has to cover the 50% of the cost of the sailing tour.
- In case of cancellation after the lapse of 5 days prior to the date of the sailing tour, client should compensate the company with the 100% of the cost of his sailing tour.
- Sailing tours are performed according to Greek sailing regulations that mean if the weather report is prohibited the sailing tour is canceled at this time.
- The next tour will be operated when the sailing ban is cancelled.
- If we cancel the sailing tour the same day due to the bad weather conditions and if you have not in advance more days to sail with us, client will be fully refunded.