Paros: Piso Livadi or Naoussa
Day trip to Piso Livadi or Naoussa of Paros island
We meet at 10:00 to set sail for Paros Island. On the way there we stop at a small sheltered bay to enjoy a swim and snorkeling around the rocks and a small cave. You will have the opportunity to take underwater photos or fun videos of your best ever jump or dive with our professional spec HD camera.
Afterwards, depending of the weather, we set sail for the tiny picturesque fishing village of Pisso Livadi where time allowing, you could also visit the folklore museum in Marpissa village, only a 10 min walk from Pisso Livadi. Alternatively we could head for Naoussa on Paros Island, where we anchor in the sheltered bay of the Agios Ioanis Detis peninsula.
While at Paros you can visit the villages, take photos, swim in the waters off the sandy beaches of Logaras and enjoy fresh fish and various local traditional dishes. At the end of all this, you can rest at the seafront cafeteria contemplating the vista of the Aegean Sea while sipping coffee. Please note that food and drinks at the local taverns are not included in the price.
In the afternoon we set sail back to Naxos arriving at the capital by 18:00.
In our sailing tour we offer free WI-FI for your pleasure.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The tour that will take place depends on the weather and the wishes of the majority of the passengers.
DepartureNaxos Town port, opposite Rendez-vous café
IncludedBed Sheets for Overnight TourDinghyDVD with photosFree Wi-FiFuelLife jacketsNaxos Seasonal FruitsNoodlesRaincoatsSailing LessonsSnorkeling EquipmentSoft DrinksWaterWaterproof FlashlightsWine SnacksYacht Cleaning
NEW TRAVEL POLICYWe need to inform you that from 2018, the Greek government has implemented new rules on all sailing tours. All guests that they have to carry their Passports or ID Cards with them on board. If not, they will not be allowed to sail.
- A deposit as per agreed is required.
- Reservation is confirmed as soon as deposit payment has been received.
- If cancellation is effected 21 days prior to the date of sailing tour, deposit is refunded to the client. (any potential expenses are charged to the client).
- If cancellation is effected after the lapse of 21 days prior to 5 days of sailing tour, client has to cover the 50% of the cost of the sailing tour.
- In case of cancellation after the lapse of 5 days prior to the date of the sailing tour, client should compensate the company with the 100% of the cost of his sailing tour.
- Sailing tours are performed according to Greek sailing regulations that mean if the weather report is prohibited the sailing tour is canceled at this time.
- The next tour will be operated when the sailing ban is cancelled.
- If we cancel the sailing tour the same day due to the bad weather conditions and if you have not in advance more days to sail with us, client will be fully refunded.